Vacancy for room attendant
Check in Cleaning is an innovative service provider, aimed to provide facility services exclusively to some of the best hotels in Amsterdam and the surrounding area. We offer our clients a reliable housekeeping service. Placing the right person on the right position is one of our core values, making our team fit for every job.
As a room attendant you are responsible for maintenance of hotel rooms. You’ll be cleaning rooms on your own according to set standards as a part of a motivated team of attendants. This job requires no obligatory experience. We will teach you everything there is to know about cleaning.
- Making beds
- Cleaning furniture and bathroom
- Dust off surfaces, vacuuming and mopping
- Topping up supplies in rooms
- You are flexible when it comes to working days, including the weekends
- You are able to work hard and independent
- You master either Dutch or English
- You live in or in the proximity of Amsterdam
- A good salary based on the Dutch collective employment agreement;
- Vacation days: you have 26 days off per year based on full-time employment. Vacation days for part-timers are calculated pro rata, which comes down to 10% of the total hours worked;
- End-of-year allowance: if you have been employed for more than six months, you will receive an end-of-year allowance of 2,85% based on your gross salary;
- A comfy and fun working environment
- An environment where you also matter
To arrange on your own
There are a few things you will need to arrange on your own if you want to work for us.
- A place to live within a radius of 30 kilometers from Amsterdam
- A valid Dutch working permit (only for none-European citizens)
- A working phone. For none-European citizens we prefer a Dutch or European phone number.
Apply for this job
Apply for the vacancy of room attendant using the contact form below. Please do not forget to upload your resume including photo.