Vacancy for supervisor
Check in Cleaning is an innovative service provider, aimed to provide facility services exclusively to some of the best hotels in Amsterdam and the surrounding area. We offer our clients a reliable housekeeping service. Placing the right person on the right position is one of our core values, making our team fit for every job.
Our supervisors are the essential link between housekeeping managers, receptionists and room attendants. Your responsibilities include monitoring cleaning standards and enabling your colleagues to do their job with great motivation. This means you work as a team player, which includes assistance in every possible way. Your job is coaching and managing to create a desirable working environment for all. Last but not least, you know how to pamper guests and create an unforgettable stay.
- You are able to express yourself verbally in either Dutch or English
- You are confident to execute administrative tasks
- You live in or in the proximity of Amsterdam
- You are willing to work flexible during the week and weekends
- You look and act presentable
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-motivated are words that match your personality
- You are able to execute task which are physically challenging
- Previous experience in cleaning services is a must
- Previous experience as a supervisor is a must
- You know your way around in Microsoft Word and Excel
- You can execute your work with great independace, are organized and precise
- Housekeeping management using our sophisticated Gotickin app
- Appreciation for your efforts including a proper salary
- A team with room for your personal vision and ambitions
- 30 Up to 38 working hours a week on an employment contract
- Education based on your ambition
- Career opportunities that fit your ambition
- Modern working equipment and tools at your disposal
- A good salary based on your experience and conform the Dutch collective employment agreement
- Salary payout once every four weeks
- Vacation days: you have 26 days off per year based on full-time employment. Vacation days for part-timers are calculated pro rata, which comes down to 10% of the total hours worked;
- End-of-year allowance: if you have been employed for more than six months, you will receive an end-of-year allowance of 2,85% based on your gross salary;
To arrange on your own
There are a few things you will need to arrange on your own if you want to work for us.
- A place to live within a radius of 30 kilometers from Amsterdam
- A valid Dutch working permit (only for none-European citizens)
- A working phone. For none-European citizens we prefer a Dutch or European phone number.
Apply for this job
Apply for the vacancy of supervisor using the contact form below. Please do not forget to upload your resume including photo.